Welcoming the world to India - Gujarat
Celebrating the West Asia & Africa Day.
Vibrant Gujarat 2019 is focused on promoting trade, investments and business from various countries across the globe. In lieu of the same, the summit will invite key leaders and business leaders from West Asia and the African continent.
The celebration of these two days will upgrade India's position in the sectors of medicine, tourism, food and MSME products and also develop bilateral long term trade relations. This will also expand diplomatic relationships and strengthen India's position in the global order.
Gujarat: Leading India's Growth Story
- World's largest producer of Castor, Cumin, Fennel Seedsand lsabgol
- World's third largest Denim producer
- World's largest fully mechanized Coal Terminal
- World's largest Shipbreaking and Recycling Hub
- World's largest single location Copper Smelter
- World's largest gas based Sponge lron Plant
- World's first multi-developer, multi-technology, multi-facility and beneficiary Solar Park
- World's largest producer of Processed Diamonds
- World's fourth largest Steel Plant
- India's largest producer of Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals and Petrochemicals
- India's largest producer of Salt, Soda Ash & Marine Products
- India's first and only state to have a state-wide Gas Grid
- India's highest number of Ports handling over 40% of Nation's Cargo
- India's first Chemical Port
- First state to have 2 LNG Terminals
- India's highest Solar Generation Potential(around 69,000 MW)
- First state to enact the Special Investment Region (SIR) Act in 2009
- First state to implement the BOT law for encouraging Private Sector Participation
- India's first International Financial Services Centre - GIFT Multi-Services SEZ